Join us for:
- Monthly meetings
- Interesting talks
- Meet fellow family historians
- Trips to archives and interesting locations
Join to get access to:
- Worcestershire parish records for free
- Help to use the Worcester Archives
- Experts to assist with your research
Find your ancestors:
- Who were they?
- What did they do?
- Where did they live?
Welcome to the website of Malvern Family History Society
We are the society for those interested in family history or genealogy who:
-- live in Worcestershire
-- have ancestors in Worcestershire
We are a group of about 300 enthusiasts interested in our family history as well as that of Worcestershire. Our members are a mixture of people who are local to Malvern and Worcestershire, whose roots can be local or spread far and wide, and those further afield with family links back to this area.
In case you don't know where Malvern is, it's a spa town in the west of Worcestershire nestled on the side of the Malvern Hills.
Click on the buttons below to explore the website.
- What’s on in Worcestershire this Autumn 10/09/2019
- Have you ancestors who served The Worcestershire Regiment? 10/09/2019
- Exhibition and Viewing of 31 High Street, Droitwich Spa 02/09/2019
- Midlands Ancestors Fair, Birmingham 28th September 27/08/2019
- It’s time to renew your membership 14/08/2019
Malvern Family History Society meets on the first Wednesday of the month, except August, at the Eden Church in Malvern. Visitors are always welcome.
The society organises visits for members and guests to places of interest, such as the National Archives and local historical locations.
The society undertake some genealogical projects, including transcribing the Worcestershire parish registers and monumental inscriptions.
Find out what information is available to help you research your Worcestershire ancestors: books, advice, our members' interests, useful websites.
Dates for your Diary
24 September @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2 October @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
6 November @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
16 November @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
4 December @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm