Members of the society have been recording the monumental inscriptions (MIs) of a number of local churches in recent years. This work is continuing during the summer months.
The records created for a church are available from the society as a download (PDF format) or CD.
- A download version costs £5.
- A CD version costs £6 plus postage and packing.
Please contact us if you would like to purchase a record set.
The parishes done so far are:
- Coddington – All Saints Church
- Cradley – St James the Great
- Hanley Swan – Our Lady & St Alphonsus
- Leigh – St Edburga
- Mathon – St John the Baptist